Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It's Only November!

I can't believe I am already thinking about my Christmas wish list! I can't help it after my mom and I shopped at Macys this afternoon. Everything is decked out with Christmas decorations. Santa himself even stopped to talk to us about how ridiculously early it was for him to even be at the mall for pictures! I couldn't help but start to make a list in my head of all the fun stuff I want to put on my list this year. Here are a few.

How cute is this monogrammed bangle? You can find it here.

I am obsessed with this Erin Condren planner!

So simple.
Seriously you guys, I use this thing every single day, it works so well.

Nars blush of course.
This whole outfit. I love everything on this site.

What goodies are on your list this year?






9 comments :

Ashley Stephenson November 12, 2014 at 5:49 AM  

LOVE the simple monogram necklace!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! November 12, 2014 at 6:39 AM  

My mother-in-law has already requested our wish lists for the year so it was pretty hard to come up with a want list. I mean there is stuff I want but you know how you sometimes feel strange asking for items (due to how much they cost or difficulty to find etc). Last year she floored me when she purchased the Uggs on my list... I had no intention of her getting those for me. This year, since the hubby and I couldn't think of anything really practical, or a need (we don't ask for clothes from her, accessories yes but not clothing)... we opted for Concert Tickets. Years before we asked for money for a trip to New Orleans, and that worked out great so this year, so as not to be fussy we requested tickets to see Jack White in Nashville and The Who in Nashville next year. FINGERS CROSSED she got the tickets!!!! I'm excited for Christmas this year - not ready but excited, we're heading home (to Maryland) to be with my dad for it. YAY!

Molly | Awfully Big Adventure Blog November 12, 2014 at 11:34 AM  

I'm starting to think about the holidays too! We just got our first cold snap here in Austin, which makes it hard to not think about it! Need one of those planners...so cute.

Katelynn Sue November 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM  

ooohhhhh GREAT LIST! that planner is everything!!! and that outfit is killer too!!!

Katie Elizabeth November 12, 2014 at 2:41 PM  

I'm so not ready for Christmas yet... except for the fact that I have a mile long wishlist! Loving that necklace!

-Heather- November 13, 2014 at 12:31 AM  

I am holding back so hard not to decorate for christmas! I can't wait!!! I love my EC planner. My favorite quality is its durability!! If that thing can live in my purse it deserves an award!!

BLovedBoston November 13, 2014 at 11:39 AM  

I really love that initial necklace - so delicate and pretty! I have a huge wishlist...not sure what's wrong with me this year LOL!

Erin LFF November 13, 2014 at 1:53 PM  

That is the EXACT EC planner I got for 2015!! I can't wait to start using it ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO November 22, 2014 at 1:40 PM  

Oh I love that outfit!