Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Funday

Well HEY YALL! Hope all of you had a wonderful and warm weekend! I haven't posted in awhile due to my coconut oil fiasco, I just have been in a funk this last week. But I am alive and well from what I was told by my Dr. today...apparently I am not getting any better according to my lab results, so I have to undergo more testing and be off until January 12th. I am not complaining having time off work especially around the holidays, but it is our year to spend Christmas in Ohio but tickets are over $800. I get some money for disability but that is just too much money to spend on tickets!

My mom finally made me get out of the house this week, our passes are almost expired for Disneyland so we ventured out to the park and enjoyed the decorations and did a little shopping. When I got home I looked down and noticed what I thought was dirt on my wing but nope turned out to be a missing stone. This is the second time this has happened to me grrrrrrrr!!!



I have been making gifts for my co-workers as well and finally finished these cute tumblers :)


Saturday we went to a craft fair in Long Beach that I was super excited about but only ended up buying one item and it was for me. I planned on buying gifts galore for people at this thing! All they really had was house decor items or baby stuff which I don't really need either right now. This is what we purchased and I am in love with it, simple but true :)


That night we went out for the first time probably since we've been married..I know we are pretty lame ;) We went to a show with our friends who we haven't seen in forever which ended up being a lot of fun! It was a Beatles and Rolling Stone cover band. We are already planning our next show...a Prince cover band HA!


Sunday was a lazy day, we went to Michaels and thats about it. I am patiently waiting for Andy to get home so we can watch Walking Dead.

I am linking up with these lovely ladies, Lisa and Bella.

6 comments :

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} November 24, 2014 at 2:39 PM  

So jealous you went to Disney! We used to have annual passes, but haven't renewed them yet! MY mom was there on Saturday with my cousins and Aunt. I miss it so much!
Love those tumblers! What vinyl cutter/printer do you use? I just ordered one and cannot wait to get it!

Showered With Design

Lisa { Mom Wife Design Life Blog} November 24, 2014 at 2:39 PM  

P.S sorry about your ring, I've lost two diamonds within a month it was so scary!

Nancy @ Sincerely and Sarcastically November 25, 2014 at 5:11 AM  

I would love to see a tutorial for those tumblers! They look great and I bet even my un-craftsy self could put those together for my sisters

Ashley Stephenson November 25, 2014 at 7:02 AM  

Oh no your ring! I hope I never have to deal with that! And I love that picture with the saying! Too cute!

Unknown November 26, 2014 at 9:34 AM  

Hey there! Thanks for checking out my blog. I just checked yours out and added you to my bloglovin feed. Can't wait to hear more.

PS - love your layout! So cute. :)

-Heather- November 30, 2014 at 11:34 PM  

I would be so sad if that happened to my ring! And those tumbler are cute, how did you make them?