Friday, December 19, 2014

It has been awhile!

Sorry for my absence in the blogging world the past couple of weeks! We did not think we were going to be able to fly back to Ohio for the holidays this year but ticket prices finally went down :) I have just been so busy shopping and making gifts that I haven't had time for anything else it seems!

Tomorrow night we leave for Ohio, which is where the hubby is from. He has such a huge family so we are very excited to see everyone! He has 3 brothers and 1 sister, I was the only child so spending Christmas with a big family is so much fun for me now that I am older. The love that family has for each other is amazing, I don't think any of them have ever fought or said anything negative about each other in their whole life and I LOVE that. It doesn't hurt that it might be a WHITE Christmas this year as well. Sometimes getting away from the hustle and bustle of this big city is all we need.

I wanted to share with y'all some of the presents I made for my friends :)

 This is for my BFF if you couldn't tell ;) I cut the states and the quote out using my handy Silhouette machine.
 Now I am obsessed with monogrammed EVERYTHING! Does anyone else love it as much as I do?

So California has been having rain the past couple of weeks, I am not complaining because rain brings snow to our local mountains. We drove up to Mt. High for the day yesterday for our first newlywed snowboarding session. The conditions were perfect! Thank you mother nature. But I did have a pretty bad fall towards the end yesterday so getting out of bed today was a little rough!



0 comments :