Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What I'm Watching

I am addicted to reality shows, it sucks and I hate watching them but I just can't look away! Poor hubs sits and watches them with me all while repeatedly asking why do I waste my time watching people fight?

1. Vanderpump Rules

" I don't know what I did to you, but I'll take a pinot grigio"

This may be my favorite show right now. I am so happy that Stassi wasn't the center of attention like she has been in the past. I have so many unanswered questions like..did Tom cheat on Arianna? I don't know who to believe. Also, why does Jax have to get tattoos of name and faces of the women he has been with?

2. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Because I seriously wish Kyle Richards and I could trade places for a day! These ladies are crazy. Yolanda and Lisa Rinna are my faves this season. DO NOT talk about Lisa Rinnas hubby unless you want a wine glass thrown at your face. I use to really like Brandi because she said whatever was on her mind but now she comes off a little trashy..who slaps Lisa Vanderpump in the face anyways?

3. Shahs of Sunset
I pretty much only watch this show because of how funny Reza is.

When I am not watching reality tv, I am usually watching:

Walking Dead (DUH)
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (if you haven't seen an episode of this, you are missing out!)
American Horror Story (which I just attended an event where the cast was interviewed and Jessica Lange was not far from me eeeekkkkk)

What are you guys watching right now?

1 comments :

Jasmine @ The Jasmine Maria March 19, 2015 at 11:11 AM  

Vanderpump Rules is by far favorite show on BravoTV. I love the RHONJ as well.