Friday, December 19, 2014

Secret Santa

I participated in my first Secret Santa through blogging and it was sooo much fun!

My present came from the lovely Ashley :)

Ashley are you psychic? These goodies are all me and I love all of them!!!! I have been wanting to buy a new note pad because I can never find one when I need to jot something down! Thank you so much for my gifts :)

I got to play Secret Santa to Mae. Make sure to visit her page to see what I sent her!

I hope all of you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. Since I will be leaving for Ohio tomorrow I will be MIA for a week or two :)

3 comments :

Unknown December 19, 2014 at 4:21 PM  

That looks like a great little gift package. I love all the colors. Hope you have a great holiday season!

xoLiz
http://theliterallyliz.blogspot.com

Unknown December 19, 2014 at 4:36 PM  

What an awesome collection! The colors are beautiful and totally right up my alley too! Thanks so much for participating in this, I hope you had as much fun as I did!!

Lux G. January 11, 2015 at 5:09 AM  

Aw, wonderful and thoughtful gifts. I hope your 2015 will be filled with wonderful surprises as well.