Monday, March 16, 2015

Where Have I Been?

Wow it has been a long time since I last posted! I have been a very unmotivated lady when it comes to blogging so I put this blog on the back burner for a few months.

We spent the holidays in Ohio with my new in-laws :) It was very nice weather, no snow, but it was warm enough we got to spend some time outside with our niece and nephew playing with their new toys and even getting to go for a tractor ride (thanks to Andys dad!)









January I was able to go back to work after being on a medical leave since November. It is so great to be back at work and having somewhere to get up and go to everyday! Unfortunately my colitis struck again and I landed back in the hospital for a couple days. Turns out my colitis had become so severe I decided to switch GI doctors to help me find the right treatment. Now, a couple weeks later I am in remission and I feel like my body is back to normal!! I will address the treatment in my next post.

Andy and I have decided that we will be moving back to Florida by September this year. I am so excited and I can't wait to be back home but I will miss so many things about this place. It is just way too expensive to purchase a home here, we want to continue living by the beach and we don't have the millions of dollars to do so! Also, my parents will be moving back a little while after we do so we will all be together. I can't wait to start the next chapter of our lives by moving, purchasing a home, and having little curly haired beach babies!

2 comments :

Jessica March 17, 2015 at 12:28 PM  

hope you're feeling better!!! awe i feel ya about purchasing a home in California.. My hubby and I bought ours back in 2013 and sadly we will probably never be able to afford a different one.. but I am praying we can soon and maybe have a house to rent.

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie March 30, 2015 at 3:12 PM  

Yes, all I ever hear is about how expensive CA is for real estate. Exciting to have a new adventure!